Alpha is Telefonica’s big bets innovation company. Telefonica is a telephone company with 320 million customers which operates in Europe (UK, Spain, Germany) and in Latin America.
Alpha, with a solid backing, and access to massive data sets is building a team to work on groundbreaking and life changing projects and products in the health sector.
The health moonshot aims to improve people’s happiness. As a product owner you will work with product management and the development team in turning a vision into reality and create various (digital) products and services to achieve this.
- Work with the user research team on understanding your customers
- Testing out service and product ideas using prototypes
- Test our different options using A/B testing/multivariate testing
- Communicate with and manage stakeholders
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Manager/Owner
- Define and implement a KPI and analytics plan to measure impact
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product according to user feedback, analytics, business value or ROI
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Collaborate with data science team on integrating algorithms into products
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
We are looking for people with 5+ years experience in creating customer and business facing digital services, products, and platforms from scratch. You have experience in working with developers, designers and and data scientists.
As our products are mostly digital you will have experience developing and launching products on mobile and web. It would be great if you launched products for developers or in the health space.