At Alpha, we make it our business to bring together the very best minds in the world in order to do something truly unique. This means shaping the future - this means effecting change on the world and it´s something we’re utterly determined to make happen.
We believe trailblazing a path across unknown territory is the only way to pave the road for others, which is why we’re constantly pushing the boundaries and thinking outside of the norm to turn our inventive visions into realities.
We’ve built who we are on values lead by thinking big and dreaming even bigger. Relentlessly we push the ideals of rigger, honesty and integrity - whilst still managing to remain curious, daring and unpredictable.
You may be surprised to know that a massive part of who we are also revolves around failure. Yep, you read it right. At Alpha, we love a big fail. That’s because we’re not ashamed of failure. Nor are we afraid of it. In fact - we embrace it, even celebrate it and crucially - learn from it.
Moonshots are the big ideas that keep the wonderful people at Alpha constantly interrogating what we think we know, as well as pushing the boundaries allowing us to find out even more.
One of these Moonshots we are pushing the boundaries is within the domain of Health
While we’re located in Barcelona, we have global reach and engage with Talent communities across the major tech destinations from San Francisco, Boston to Europe locations like; Berlin, Stockholm, London and further afield into in ASIA.
The Alpha team is growing! We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator /Sourcing Specialist to help our global internal Talent Acquisition function. You will be responsible for the delivery of our service across all our company, working closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager, HR and our Hiring Managers, assuming overall responsibility for the delivery of high quality recruitment support both face-to-face and through our systems. You will also grow into supporting with sourcing activities. You are a true people-person who takes pride in helping others.
- Help create job descriptions and posting of all open positions on our website and any others external careers sites in a timely manner
- Direct all candidate applications to the TA Manager for review / Upload CVs and daily maintenance of the ATS
- Collect feedback from TA Manager / Hiring Manages after interviews
- Update all candidates on the status of their applications, communicate feedback
- Manage the scheduling of interviews, ensuring candidates, TA Manager and HM’s are fully briefed
- Experience sourcing candidates (and within the tech/engineering fields) is a plus Support TA Manager in maintenance of reports, if required
- Any other Ad-hoc tasks within the TA / HR Team
- We’re looking for a results oriented person who pays attention to detail. You have to be very structured and able to assist in handling high volumes of work
- Proficient English is a must; other European languages are desirable
- Experience in administration and coordination role within HR/ Talent Acquisition teams
- Experience of working in a fast moving and growing company, within a multicultural team
- Candidate experience is incredibly important to you – and you get how it can really impact the Talent Acquisition function
- Strong will to learn
- Experience of working in a Tech company is desirable
- Very good organization skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)